Frustrated But Deteremined!!!

Wed Nov 6 13:21:30 2002

Hello everybody, sorry it has been awhile since I have written. Things have not been well but I am trying to be very positive. I finally have my court date for Febuary to determine if I qualify for Disability. I just want all my Canadian friends of IAS to know that I am determined to make sure that they reconginize this a disease. I am working with my lawyer and as far as we both know that I am the first case in Ontario to try and get disability. I have had a couple of rough months I am also going to be going to go for a pelvic cat scan to determine how bad or if there are more complications due to the adhesions. I went and had one test done which determined I do have a partial obstruction but they will not do anything until it is full blown. They have me on two diffrent kinds of morphine seems to help but the new doctor I have is such a sweet heart he is being so supoortive and aslo he is planning on sticking behind me till we come to a point where I am not going to be totally pain free but at least have some kind of relief. I am so sorry if I am babbling on but it has been a while. I aslo have one little thing to say Karla please email me we have not spoken in awhile and would like to chat with you. Love you all and your all in my prayers.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: