Re: Sorry

Wed Nov 6 03:50:33 2002

At Tue, 5 Nov 2002, K Nygren wrote: >
>So many of you have sent me your well wishes, posted particular problems (like Dave and that very special puppy) or rose to defend me when you felt that I might need defending. While I would love to respond to each and every message, I cannot. That doesn't mean I don't care or aren't thinking of you....because I am...probably even more so because I feel so guilt ridden. To those that are going through very rough times right now....my thoughts and prayers are with you (by the way....where is Chrissy Damon?....I miss here so much!). To those that rose to defend me, thank you. Please know that I understand Denise's frustration and harbor no anger towards her. I only hope that each and every one of you will reach out to her in her pain. To those that send their well wishes...thank you. I need them more than you will ever know. At this time I am struggling with another bout of urosepsis and will probably end up in the hospital either tonite or tomorrow. I have been trying to fight all of this...my mom is going through radiation treatment for breast cancer...and I have been staying with her to help. Tomorrow is my angel grandbaby's second birthday. I am trying to be there to support my daughter as this is an extremely difficult period for her. I realize that I have to put myself first, but sometimes it just isn't possible. Any extra prayers would be so greatly appreciated.
>
>Love,
>
>Karla

--
Don't feel guilty about anything.  Neither one of you did anything
"wrong".  We have no control over others feelings or words.  I am so
very sorry to read you are doing poorly again.  You have my thoughts
and prayers that the Dr.s may get you fixed quickly and painlessly.
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter and lots of hugs to you and your
daughter.....Cheryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: