Goodbye IAS

Tue Nov 5 07:48:35 2002

To All The IAS People,

Since it is so clear to me that people are still upset with me for having feelings and being human, I have decided that I will no longer visit this site again. Although there was a very bad misunderstanding between myself and Karla, and though I did make my apology to her and to the members of this site {{ see Karla I had To Post}}, that still does not seem to satisfy some of the other people on this site.

It is very unfortunate that since my first post on this site, I have yet to feel welcomed. Unlike some of the other new comers that have come onto this site since I have, they for whatever reason have been welcomed in.

Yes, I admit, that I am a very vocal and out spoken person, but I also happen to be a very caring one too! I realized that I had hurt Karla's feelings, but it was not intentional!! Therefore I apologized to her, both privately and publicly!! I would of hoped it would of ended there, but I see it has not! People are entitled to their feelings and the right of freedom of speech, but for whatever reason, that rule does not seem to apply to me as well!!

You know, I am not at all insensitive to the fact that there are some people out there that are by far worse off than myself. People that have been suffering by far longer than me! It is those people that I not only admire, but it is those people that in a round about way, give me hope for what I too am dealing with!!!

A lot of people that have responded to me, not only on the site, but off as well, have made it clear to me that they did not think my " attitude" was appropriate!! I understand their feelings completely, and in one way even agree with them. But, at the same time, I am a person too, with feelings!! There were some things said, that had struck a cord so to speak, and I expressed my "feelings" !!!!

But now, as I am seeing,,, many people are making clear to me, that " I was wrong"!! Well be it as it may, I agree,,, and even made a public apology for my actions, and even tried to explain where I thought the misunderstanding was at. I would of hoped it would of ended there!!! But for whatever reason, it has not!! Which really doesn't make a person feel welcomed, if you know what I mean!!

So, I would just like to say something to you all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In the short amount of time that I have been here, I learned a great deal of useful information. For that, I would like to say Thank You very much. Also, by coming here, I learned that there are a lot more women out there than I realized that are suffering from this too!! In so many ways, that is comforting to know, so I thank you for being apart of the web site.

But life is so short, and I don't want to waste mine on constantly feeling like I have to "defend" my actions over and over again! I really don't think anyone would want to feel that way. Unfortunately, like me,,, people are entitled to "express" their thoughts and feelings, and that's fine,,, but I don't want to have to feel like I need to defend my rights as well! I hope you all can understand what I mean here,,, because I truly am speaking from my heart here, and not at all out "pain" or "anger" or anything else!!! Just my heart!!!!

I wish each and every one of you, the very, very best in life. That soon, our Government will get their act together and realize that "SprayGel" really works, and get it approved here in the United States,,, so women can actually get their lives back,,, and get on with living!!!!!

Again, Thank you all for just being you.

Good Luck,

--
Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: