For younger Adhesion Sufferers

Mon Nov 4 13:13:03 2002

To all adhesion sufferers: I realy feel this needs to be addressed to all reading: When we see the younger ones in desperate help, we really need to pull together as a team and help extra. I feel very adimate about this because having a 22 yr. old daughter myself they do not understand like we do on how to do all this research and deal with it as we are, and being a vital part of this board we ARE dealing, I hope this makes sense the point I'm trying to get across, just that I do not want to see these younger young ladies have to live the life of numerous surgeries as us so if we as a team could get them directed to proper Drs. so as to maybe get the most effective Confluent spray that is a role we should all take on together. So ladies when you watch the board grab the young ones guide them with as much knowledge as you can most effectively because we all do have good knowledge about this illness Thank you so much - Shawna P.S. my heart just goes out tothe young ones not wanting them to go through what we are....

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: