Re: Sally Grigg's surgery and recovery

Sat Nov 2 16:59:01 2002

At Sat, 2 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>Dr. Kruschinski - with Sally Grigg's approval - has some very encouraging news for ARD sufferers!!
>

>>>----- Original Message -----
>From: <Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de>
>To: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net>
>Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 7:27 AM
>Subject: Re: Sally Grigg's surgery and recovery
>
>Dear Helen, Dear Joanne,
>
>As you asked me to keep you updated - and Sally confirmed that I can do it. This is the RESULT:
>
>Yesterday we had Sally's second look. SHE is ADHESION free; so with gasless and SprayGel there is 100 % success in adhesiolysis.
>
>And you know that she had surgery with Harry Reich just one year ago and the adhesions came back, worse than before. Harry is the best surgeon, but I think that only the COMBINATION of the surgeon, Gasless and SprayGel is working in adhesiolysis procedure - as we saw in other studies that having only SprayGel is working only in about 30-40 %.

>
>As we know from studies, carbon dioxide is working as an co-factor in adhesions with the duration of the surgery, I will be always
>convincing surgeons and patients to perform Gasless laparosccopy.
>
>Not to forget: the most important things for success in adhesiolysis are the patient who is enough motivated to get adhesion free, the surgeon, gasless laparoscopy and SprayGel.
>
>Talk to you soon.
>
>Daniel Kruschinski, MD
>
>Institute for Endoscopic Gynaecology ( http://www.EndoGyn.com )
>
>Frankfurt, Germany
>
>" The world is too complex for simple solutions." or " The world is very complex that only brilliant simple solutions will succeed."

OHHHHHH THANK GOD...for Sallys Sake and for all the rest of us..THIS IS OUR HOPE...I cant wait for my turn now..YES YES YES!!!! Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: