Re: MESSAGE BOARD: GUIDELINES FOR MESSAGES....Please read this!!

Sat Nov 2 09:55:20 2002

At Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>MESSAGE BOARD:
>
>X >GUIDELINES FOR MESSAGES
>
>http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm
>
>ALWAYS USE A DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT LINE.
>
>Always sign your postings. Include your name, your e-mail address and your institutional affiliation. But don't go overboard.
>
>Do not send encoded documents to the list. Ascii text only, please.
>
>Please try to keep the "chaff" - the messages that don't need to be sent to the entire list - to a minimum. These should be sent directly to the offerer. If you are unsure how to direct your reply to the individual instead of the list, check with your local e-mail system administrators. You may have to create a fresh message rather than using a reply function. (Remember that ADHESIONS is configured so that replies are sent to the entire list, not just the individual who posted the message.)
>
>To determine whether something should be sent to the entire list, ask yourself "Does this only involve one person, or will many ADHESIONS readers likely be interested in my message?".
>
>When sending a reply to the list, DO NOT INCLUDE THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS MESSAGE. Extract any relevant portions, if necessary.
>
>Keep your postings within the scope of the list.
>
>Absolutely NO Profanity will be tolerated
>WARNING:
>This forum is international and freely available to anyone with access to a computer. For your own protection, consider this in posting to the list.
DEAR HELEN, I JUST READ THIS POSTING, AND MAY I ASK YOU SOMETHING, I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF IM DOING THESE THINGS ON THE BOARD..IF IAM PLEASE NOTIFY ME...TELL ME ANYTHING IM DOING WRONG, I DONT WANT ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL..AND I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL GRUOP, HOPEFULLY FOREVER...I PRAY THIS FINDS YOU COMFY, PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY...PLEASE ADVISE IF IM DOING ANY OF THIS..THANKS A TONS..CINDY SHRUHAN

--
I'M VISUALLY IMPAIRED, I NEED THE CAP'S IN ORDER TO TYPE, NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE..THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: