Re: DAVE..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....

Fri Nov 1 00:27:04 2002

Karla, you hang in there and God will make a way. I have applied to many programs such as you did and found that their are so many people needing meds that they quit the programs or they say, well you have medicaide and they ignore your pleas for help. I have a great doctor and he will give m as much meds as possible, for two or three months and scramble them around so that I will have meds. I am going through a med change right now due to the tolerance levels that I have, So I may have some leftover emergency meds when it is all said and done. I am on the advantage program which pays for my meds and I have a home healthcare nurse and aide to clean my house. I just adore my aide, but she is looking for love from guys that beat on her and I guess some women are that way, but I love her to death and she loves me in her own way, but she likes this macho image and cant make up her mind how to live her life. I told her that we could go out, but I dont move too fast and would'nt want to embarass her in front of her party animal friends. This body has had its share of abuse and I do'nt feel like being abused beause of some of her antics. I can just hope and pray that one day that light will blink a few times in her head so she can see that there is more to life than running yourself to death. I just sit back and take it all in and depend on God to see me through. Well I am about to fall out of this chair because my legs are going really numb, so I will Say God Bless You and take care of yourself, and pray for everyone and keep in contact. God Bless you and I love you kiddo. I'll keep in touch soon Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: