Re: DAVE, INFO. ON OTHER PAIN MEDS

Thu Oct 31 05:45:40 2002

Chrissy, I am so glad to hear that you are "pain free" through good pain management. You are one of the few that has been able to achieve that. It does give people hope that pain relief is possible. I must say though, that what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the other. I have been on the oxycontin...up to its highest limits....with oxycodone as a breakthrough...it worked for a little bit, but I am sure that I developed an intolerance to its relief. The other problem is the difficulty some may have in having this prescription written. Doctors are so afraid of getting caught up in some supposed scandal for prescribing appropriate pain treatment for their patients...and Oxycontin is the drug that prosecutors are focusing on. This is the drug that addicts are seeking out.....how unfortunate for those who truly need the drug. I'm sorry if I have come off negative...it isn't intended that way. It is truly very exciting to see someone say that they are pain free through good pain management. God Bless, Karla MYSTICALMAGICK2@aol.com wrote:DAVE,

MY NAME IS CHRISSY. I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY. I AM A MEMBER ON THE ADHESIONS QUILT AND SAW YOUR EMAILS ABOUT THE PATCH AND THIS SUPPOSITORY WITH DEMEROL IN IT? WELL, THE INFO THAT I HAVE FOR YOU AND ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHO HAS NO RELIEF FROM BEING ON THE PATCH..... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED GOING ON THE PILL CALLED: "OXYCONTIN"? THIS IS A WONDERFUL PAIN RELIEVR AND IT IS A TIME RELEASED PILL THAT YOU ONLY NEED TO TAKE 1 EVERY 12 HOURS OR AS IN MY CASE I TAKE ONE EVERY 8 HORS - 3 PILLS PER DAY OF 40 MG. I ALSO TAKE :OXYCODONE" . 5 MG 1 EVERY 4-6HRS AS NEEDED FOR BREAKTHROUGH PAIN. THESE 2 PILLS WORK WONDERFULLY TOGHETHER AND I GET TOTAL PAIN RELIEF!!! IF YOU DAVE OR ANYONE ELSE HERE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ARE HAVING TROUBLES WITH MEDICATIONS THAT YOU ARE ON AND/OR NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THE RIGHT COMBO FOR PAIN RELIEF...... PLEASE ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THESE MEDICATIONS!!!! I GO TO A PAIN MANAGEMENT CENTER AND MY DOC HAS ME ON THESE PILLS AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PAIN AT ALL AND I CAN LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND HOLD A FULL-TIME JOB AT THAT!!!!!!

WELL I HOPE THIS IS ALOT OF HELP TO YA DAVE AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!!! ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE PILLS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME DIRECT AT: "MYSTICALMAGICK2@AOL.COM"

TAKE CARE ALL & GOD BLESS!!!

CHRISSY- NJ

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: