SprayGel? ... or ... Intergel?

Wed Oct 30 11:07:18 2002

SprayGel has NOT been approved by the FDA in the United States!!

SprayGel clinical trials are ongoing throughout the United States. If you are interested in being a participant in SprayGel clinical trial, who do you contact?

The following information was sent to me regarding SprayGel clinical trials. If anyone is interested in becoming a participant in one of the clinical trials, the following email says

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Scerbin, Vladimir" <vscerbin@confluentsurgical.com> To: <olddad66@runestone.net> Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 12:54 PM Subject: PREVAIL

Helen,

I received the e-mail that you sent to Bobby Sawyer. We are restricted by Federal regulations to give out the investigational centers. However, if you have potential patients who are interested in the study, feel free to give them my contact information and I will be more than gald to speak to them about the study and direct them to the closest PREVAIL investigator. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact at my direct telephone below:

Vladimir Ian Scerbin Jr. Director, Clinical Affairs Confluent Surgical Inc. 101A First Avenue Waltham, MA 02451 Tel: (781) 693-2305 Fax: (781) 693-2331 Cell: (781) 929-8926

--
SprayGel is available in the following countries only:

Australia

Europe

United Kingdom

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: