Re: SALLY GRIGG...will be having a second look laparoscopy on Friday, November 1st.

Wed Oct 30 07:05:00 2002

Dear Helen:

Thanks for keeping us updated on Sally. I pray that her surgery is as sucessful as Lisa's.

Wishing you painfree moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: > >Some of you know Sally Grigg from California - and have wondered how she is feeling after her surgery on October 25, 2002 at Frankfurt, Germany; so I sent an email to Dr. Kruschinski. > >In his reply (below) he not only comments on Sally's surgery and that she will be having a second look laparoscopy this coming Friday; but he also said that Lisa Graven (Ohio) had a third look laparoscopy (Lisa's first surgery was 3 months ago). Three months later Lisa is free of adhesions!! > >If any of you are interested in learning more about what is involved with seeking surgery with Dr. Kruschinski at Frankfurt, I can provide you with information that will explain what is involved in planning a trip to Frankfurt. You will also find a lot of information at the following website: http://www.EndoGyn.com/ concerning the gasless laparoscopy that Dr. Kruschinski invented - as well as much more. > >Love, Helen D. >

>>>----- Original Message ----- >From: <Dr.Kruschinski@t-online.de> >To: "Helen Dynda" <olddad66@runestone.net> >Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:55 AM >Subject: Re: Sally Grigg's surgery and recovery > >Hi Helen, >Sally is doing great, she had a little problem with postoperative pain medication as she is administered on opiates and we usually don't give opiates, only pain medication. She will be having her second look on next Friday and I hope she will have the same success as Lisa Graven, as I think the most important thing for success with SprayGel is the patient who is enough motivated to get adhesion free, the surgeon, gasless laparoscopy and SprayGel. >In addition I wanted to report to you that Lisa had a third look (she was driven by her relatives that she has adhesions again). The gasless third look took 13 minutes and she is 100 % !!! adhesion free, even after 3 months. We can put the pics on the internet, if she allows. She went to the hotel after 3 hours and was dining... > >Best regards > >Daniel Kruschinski, MD > >Institute for Endoscopic Gynaecology ( http://www.EndoGyn.com ) > >Frankfurt, Germany

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: