Re: Dave

Tue Oct 29 22:10:23 2002

I really would'nt worry about any adema unless you break out, and that means one of two things. one is that the dose is too much, and the other is that you may have an allergic reaction. The side affects of the patch are breathing problems which should go away within an hour unless you have an allergy. Also dizzyness, really low blood pressure, a state of confusion, or forgetfulness and things like that, that are associated with any narcotic that you take. I read up on the possibility if side affects, ( I read up on anything I take.) and the patch is a thoroughly tested drug with very few patients complaining about side affects. I think that the percentage out of 100 people that had any complaint about the side affects wereone to two percent. And we have to take into consideration the general health of the two percent and the fact that they may have had an overdose prescribed because they had no idea of the potency of the drug, or they may not have recieved relief because they may not have had the proper dose. God Bless you Kiddo. I will keep you in my prayers. Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: