Re: Welcome Dave

Mon Oct 28 20:06:26 2002

Dave, I justed wanted to let you know that I do not judge you or your need to be on the level of medication you are on. I only stated that it scared me to hear that you were on so much because of my own personal experiences with the drug. Certainly you deserve to have some relief from the pain and it sounds like you are a lot like me....just getting enough relief to make life tolerable. To me that is all that matters. God takes care of the rest of it for me. He has taught me not to judge and he has made me realize that it doesn't matter how bad your pain....your pain (meaning mine) should never be compared against the next person's. Each individual has their own burdens and it is not for me to point fingers and say quit your complaining you don't know what pain is! God has shown me that we are all equal and our life is meant to be spent helping those around us. I see that you share that faith and bless you each day. God will take care of you, you can count on it! Karla Lynn Creacy <anonymous@medispecialty.com> wrote:Dear Dave, I have been reading some of your posts and read about you and your tragic past. I know that it must be hard to get up each day to such pain. I wish we could do something to help relieve your pain. I know that we can always look around and find someone who is worse off than we are. But somehow, helping others helps us feel better. I know that you must feel this way, otherwise you would have told us that we have it easy compared to you and not offerred us any help. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and caring attitude. We can always use more people like yourself. Keep in touch and I know that God must have a plan for you. You never know, by informing people you may save someone's life. Keep up the good work please.

Lynn

--
A new friend

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: