Re: HI MILLIE..JUST A NOTE..

Mon Oct 28 19:54:20 2002

Dear Karla, I am so glad to hear from you! Thanks so much for your kind words, but I am not doing so well now. Last night I went to the e.r. The first Dr. ordered a CBC and xrays. He left, so in came the other Dr. He said bloodwork was normal. He said I didn't have much stool according to the xrays. But the abdominal and pelvic pain had me seriously to the point of a nervous breakdown, I cried so hard. I had the pelvic/abdominal Ct scan on Oct.22, but all she would say is it showed a small ovarian cyst. I told her I will FIGHT to keep that ovary til the day I DIE!! Karla, you and Helen D. have been my inspiration, and I wish I could give you tons of non-sticky, pain-free hugs! Tomoprrow I see a gastro, and I have a copy of Dr. Wiseman's letter all ready to go. Love ya! Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: K Nygren To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 5:53 PM Subject: Re: HI MILLIE..JUST A NOTE..

--
  Millie,

I just wanted to take the time to say "way to go". You have come so far. I understand your concerns about obstruction...but you don't seem to be getting all bent out of shape as you have in the past. Cindy said it right when she said that if they are hearing bowel sounds its a good thing. It is so nice to see the people here learning and growing. You have been inspiration to me, Millie. It is great to see that people hear what you have to say and grow with it. Keep up the good work.

Love ya!!!

Karla

cindy shruhan <cindyandbobby@webtv.net> wrote:

HI MILLIE, I HAVE READ A FEW OF YOUR POSTINGS, AND IM GOING TO TRY TO GIVE YOU MY EXPERIENCE, WITH BOWEL SOUNDS, MOVEMENTS, AND ESPECIALLY FOOD.....I HAVE ADHESIONS, AND JUST TO ADD SOME SUGAR TO THE SPICE, HA HA..I HAVE ULCERATIVE COLITIS..I PASS FOOD WHOLE, ALSO MY MEDICATIONS...I DID WHAT WAS ADVISED..I WENT THROUGH EVERY FOOD GROUPS, AND TRYED, AND ELIMATED THEM AS I WENT, FINDING YOUR CORRECT DIET IS IMPAIRTATIVE, DO YOU HAVE A DIETITITION....I HAVE FOUND OUT THROUGH THIS, THAT I NOW AFTER 4 YEARS, KNOW EXALLY WHAT I CAN, AND CANT EAT...WHEN YOUR BOWELS ARE SOUNDING OFF, THANK GOD FOR THIS...THERE MOVING LOVE, AND THATS WHAT IS IMPORTANT...I GET EXPLOSIONS IN THERE, BUT AGAIN, IM OK WITH IT, CAUSE I KNOW THERE MOVING...SO HANG IN THERE, FIND THE FOODS YOU CAN EAT SWEETIE..HARD JOB, BUT I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT...KNOW MILLIE YOUR IN MY PRAYERS, AND THOU! GHTS...A FRIEND CINDY SHRUHAN

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: