Re: Very pissed off!!!

Mon Oct 28 12:25:10 2002

Dear Evetta, You have already made the first move, by switching Drs. Too many of them are ignorant and uneducated about adhesions and their complications. One of them did my hyst. I am so sick and tired of the old "it's all in your head" routine from all of them, that it's not funny. I went to the e.r. last night. They did bloodwork (CBC) and xrays. The Dr. was nice, but made me feel as if he was thinking, "Oh... it's you...AGAIN!" He said the bloodwork was fine and the xrays didn't show much stool. I am to the point that I can't deal with this anymore. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "EVETTA GREGORY" <evettagregory@lycos.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 1:20 AM Subject: Re: Very pissed off!!!

> Hi everyone. I went to the Dr. the other day and she suggested, that my
pain was being caused by post-traumatic stress disorder. Can you believe that? She said that my pain was all in my head, and that adhesions only occurs in people who are in poor health when they have surgery!!!!! I am so upset. Can anyone offer me some advice other then to switch Dr. I'm already in the process of doing that! > ---
> MS.Evetta L. Gregory
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
> ____________________________________________________________
> http://businesscards.lycos.com
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: