Re: About Bobbi!

Mon Oct 28 06:47:08 2002

Hi Tish:

I will pray for both Bobbi and you today.

For Bobbi I pray that she gets the pain relief and care that she has so desperately needed for such a long time.

For you I pray that your kindness and goodness be rewarded many times over. Thank you for helping her.

Wishing you painfree moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Tish wrote: > >Hi to all...hoping everyone is at least comfy today.. >Well we finally got Bobbi in to a Dr that had some sense..today..The Dr >we saw..is a surgeon and a pain management Dr..also. >So as Bobbi began to tell her story of 15 surgerys for adhesions..and >her last surgeon who removed 8 inches of her colon and 111 inches of her >intestines..the Dr looked quite concerned..and Bobbi kept telling him >all that has been going on with her..and especially about the terrible >pain the 25-30 BMs per day..the blood mucous and water that is the ony >thing that ever comes out..the horrible swelling in her abdomen..well >this Dr asked Bobbi why they removed her intestines and part of her >colon and she did not know..so the Dr went and had her surgeon fax the >records to him and do you know that...the surgeon DID NOT give any >reason as to why he did these things to her... >So this new Dr said well this is what i want to do...i want to admit you >to the hospital and have a GI Dr look at you tonight and run some tests >and get you comfortable..and he said...i dont want to do any surgery >unless we cannot fix this problem with her bowels..otherwise..and he >said the GI Doctor that Bobbi will be seeing is the very best in the >state of Ar..and if you wait to have an office visit it will be at least >3 -6 months.. >So tonight Bobbi is in the hospital and resting fairly comfortably >(Which Bobbi has not had any relief from pain in months.) >The GI Dr has already been to see her and he is very concerned about her >situation..and said he will do a Colonoscopy at 8 am tomorrow >morning..and she will have a battery of tests tomorrow too.. >and that they would go from there..and see what the best course of >action is for her.. >So i will keep you all posted as to how things are going for Bobbi..I >hope everyone will keep her in your prayers...she truly needs our >prayers and our love and support..right now.. >Much Love and Hugs >Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: