Re: GYNECARE INTERGEL Adhesion Prevention Solution...

Sat Oct 26 23:03:37 2002

Yes,you should ask for duragesic patches because many patients are using ms contin or oxycontin, however the mscontin and the oxycontin will cause severe constipaion, as the duragesic patches go through the skin directly into the bloodstream instead of hanging in your liver and causing upset stomach and severe cramps. The only bad thing about the patches is that they are very expensive, however first time users usually receive a free coupon for the first prescription. Also your physican can enroll you in the indegent drug program and you can recieve the patches for free if your income is below either 18000.00 annually, or it may have to be as low as 12000.00. But this is the recommended medicine if you dont want to be constantly constipated. Also ask your physican for Miralax just in case of casual constipation. But you definately do not want oxycontin or mscontin unless you wish to roll around on the floor in unbearable pain. I am in the process of changing my internet service to net zero as Aol constantly kicks me offline for no reason, so I will keep your e-mail address handy and contact you in a day or so to see how you are doing. God loves you and may He bless you and keep you in His care Dave

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: