Re: WHY

Fri Oct 25 09:05:53 2002

Dear Annie I am sorry that noone has replied to your posts. I don't post much any more because my pain has gotten really bad. I can hardly sit at the computer any more because my pain get a lot worse just sitting. Of course, I don't do much of anything anymore. My husband & kids do all the shopping, cooking, cleaning & laundry. Sometimes, I get so depressed about it all. I have also suffered from depression since pre teen. I have been suffering from adhesions for 19 years. Mine started within a month after my first c-section in 1983. My first surgery was in August 85. They thought I had endometriosis, but, it was adhesions covering my whole abdominal area. The Dr said it was from my rib cage, all the way down to my pelvic. Now, the only DR in the world that will operate on me again is Dr Korell in Duisburg Germany. I am trying to raise all the money I need to return there & have the spraygel used on me. I think this is my best hope of ever having a normal life again. I have to wait until Jan to go there because I had an open abdominal hernia surgery in June. Since my surgery, I have problems sleeping. Most nights I sleep 1-2 hrs at a time, but about every 3rd night, I get 3-4 hrs of sleep. My oxygen level drops when I sleep & I use o2 to sleep with. I have a sleep apnea test scheduled for Nov 14. I am tired all day & cranky from lack of sleep & on top of that depressed & in severe pain. I pray for everyone on this board everynight, that the Lord will help them sleep & reduce their pain & to watch over all that suffer. It might be better if I had a list of all the names on here, to pray for each on seprately, but, then I wouldnt get any sleep LOL, but seriously, I do pray for all that suffer that we may all find comfort. robin M

At Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Annie Hawksley wrote: >
>Hello All,
>Just a quick question!
>Why doesn't anyone answer my posts???
>I am a sufferer too, have suffered for 38 myears & have been to hell &
>back & every time I post I just don't get any replies. I have a lot to
>offer re adhesions as I have suffered for 38 years & can relate alot to
>many of you!! Have YOU had in excess of 22 ops plus numerous laprascopes
>for B***** adhesions & have they made your life hell?? I thought this
>board was for support! Hope all have some pain free moments
>Annie
>