Spraygel

Thu Oct 24 23:19:22 2002

Hi everyone, I had my anual today with a new OB/GYN. I was asking her about the adhesions and if she had heard of the surgeries being done in Germany & Australia. She said that she wasn't sure where the barrier was being tested but it was getting great reviews. She told me that the name was Spraygel. I told her that this is the one I was talking about. She said that Spraygel should be available in the US in a few months. I sure hope she is right. It just made me feel very good to walk into an new OB/GYN office and she knows about this new barrier and what problems are caused from adhesions. This dr was referred to me by my PCP. I fould my PCP when I was admitted in the hospital for adhesion pain. He just happened to be on call that night. He has a friend that has abdominal adhesions so he was very familiar with problems that are caused by them. I know now that my PCP was sent to me from God. I had prayed and prayed for God to lead me in the right direction. Now I have a very good doctor for a PCP and a very good OB/GYN dr. My prayers have been answered. Just wanted everyone to hear some good news.

Lynn

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: