To Cindy Shruhan & Shawna F

Thu Oct 24 19:02:46 2002

Hi Cindy, my name is Annie,and I have just been going thru some of the IAS board posts & noticed one you wrote to Shawna F. I like you have suffered with adhesions for a long time, in fact I've been suffering for 38 years! When I was so sick in my teens and nobody could explain it it was ever so difficult. I have suffered alone and finding sites like bombo & the IAS showed me that I was not alone, although I felt so alone for so long. Now I experience some memoriable moments in sharing my life experiences with fellow sufferers but like you have had trouble writing my story. So far I've posted up till 1995 (from 1964) on bombobeach.com but as that became a nightmare of a time for me, I am having trouble coming to terms with it all & getting on & completing my story. I will complete it & now I am starting to feel ready to do it but when I try words just fail me - it is so difficult to put into words a stage of my life that was so traumatic but I promise everyone that it will be finished before Christmas. It is really good therapy writing of your experiences ( although you wish not to remember them)& now after reading so many of the stories on the quilt I realise that I have not been alone for all those years & will never be alone again! Everyone younger than me has had the benefit of the computer age & internet - I didn't until just a few months ago but I will thank God for the blessing He has given me in leading me to these sites.May you enjoy some pain free hours. Annie

--
Annie H

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: