Re: Need help

Wed Oct 23 11:50:07 2002

I can't advise you but I can have a lot of sympathy for you. Everything that you said is just like me. I just had my 15th surgery for the removal of adhesions May 2002 and at that time they also removed 111 inches of my intestine and part ofmy colon and now me reg MD is telling me that he thinks they will have to remove the entire colon now. My pain is worse than anything that I could have ever imagined. I have gotten worse everyday since coming home from the hospital on June 04, 2002. I have anywhere from 25-30 bowel movements a day and can't go anywhere because I can't get away from the restroom. I can't eat because of pain, vomiting and nausea. I am so tired of having to search and search for a Doc that actually cares whether I live or die. I'm not trying to sound like I'm worse off than you, I just wanted you to know that I understand exactly what your going through. I haven't slep a full night in so long that I can't remember because the pain is so bad and the pain in the belly button you were talking about is horrible, I don't have a belly button anymore they cut mine out about 4 years ago because I got staph infection after one of my surgeries and they had to cut out my entire incision and let it heal from the inside out. Please E-mail me here or personally at Sugarbear110263@aol.com anytime that you like. I don't have much to offer you but I have big shoulders and greaat ears. If you are on AOL IM my Screenname is Sugarbear110263 and we can chat if you like. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Hugs, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: