Thanks

Tue Oct 22 22:17:09 2002

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank-you for your support and understanding about me cancelling my surgery. You know they say everything happens for a reason. And I told you last week that I couldn't exactly explain why I felt I needed to postpone this surgery. Well maybe, just maybe I know why I was feeling kinda the way I was....my husband had a knee scope surgery done on October 2. Yesterday (which was to be my surgery day) he went back to his doctor because his knee is infected and swollen and he ran a fever all weekend, is scheduled him for another knee surgery tomorrow. So I guess God didn't want both of us in the hospital this week !!! Only conclusion I could come up with !! Anyway, I can't thank everybody enough for your support and prayers. Thank you. I am having my surgery rescheduled. I know that I have to have the defect in the appendix and bowel fixed, and hopefully it will help eliminate some of my pain. Anyway just wanted to say thanks......and I will keep you all in my prayers. your friend, Tami

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: