Re: Ricky French part 3

Tue Oct 22 09:14:09 2002

Dear Ricky & Shawna,

First,I would like to tell you Shawna that you have a great husband. (Mine is the same) I can tell by his writing that he loves you very much.

Second, I would like to tell you Ricky that you are a great person. Your message was well written. It truely touched my heart to read your message. I am sure that someone will read it and truely understand what their loved one is going through. Support from family & friends is priceless. It can truely help with the way we feel mentally & thus help us feel better physically.

Thank you for posting this great message.

--
robin M

At Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Shawna French wrote: > >As she was wheeled out of her last surgery I witnessed a copious amount >of tears coming from her face as once again her illness was validated >and hopefully "fixed". I was very humbled and shamed by the lack of >human compassion my wife in the past received from everyone around her, >I now first hand got to "SEE" the devistation she deals with daily. >As a result of this little understood condition and the lack of >effective treatment( due in part to lack of funding for research), my >wife and I are financially ruined. >She desperatly wants to work but can not, my job just doesn't cover all >the costs and most insurance companies can't or will not help because >this is not a recognized "LOU GHERIG" type of disease. >I could go on forever about the excruciating pain my wife endures as a >result of ARD but I will not. As I stated earlier, my intent is to help >educte and promote awareness of Ard and hopefully to help people >understand that this ia a real and debilitating disease. much more >common than generally known. Thank you and sincerely, Mr. Ricky French

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: