My Mother and Husband

Fri Oct 18 10:13:05 2002

Good Morning Everyone, As I mentioned yesterday - I'm scheduled for surgery on Tueday. Here's the situation - due to my husband not being able to take off from work my mother is taking me in. I'm a little bummed my husband won't be there but we really can't afford for him to miss work and in all reality I can be mature and responsible about this. So anyway my mom is taking me - here's the dilema - my mom and husband haven't spoke to one another since last January - the reason in a nutshell is because we were having marital problems in fact I moved out with my son and went to live with my parents for a while and unfortunatley I told my mom some things I shouldn't have because I was angry w/ my husband. Praise God that my marriage is fine today and we're working throug our problems. Well my mom just can't stand my husband and she thinks I'm an idiot for going back, etc. I'm just curious what's going ot happen on Tuesday if the two of them cross paths or I know my husband is going to want a call to see how I'm doing but my mom won't call. I just don't really know what to do about this. I do feel better venting. Hope everyone is have a good day. Love to all. Robyn

--
Robyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: