Sally, good to see you!

Thu Oct 17 17:41:08 2002

Sally:

It's good to see a message from you. Take care of yourself first, and let the rest fall where it may. There are many people around the world who are praying for your Joe. I'll be thinking of you as your surgery approaches - and praying that it's a great success!

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: > >Dear Lisa, Thank you for your concern. I haven't been "with it" lately. >With the pain and the Inn and Joe, my god-son, who just had a major >seizure, and my stupid headtrips, I'll be lucky if I can get on the >plane in time. But I sure do love seeing my name on the board and >knowing that someone cares. Its great. A family that won't go away. I >love it. Please dear ones, be here and pray for me Oct. 25th. Then >hopefully, I can come back to full speed and stop laying in bed and >moaning and then getting up and acting like a *itch. Anyway, somehow >when you need people to be the nicest, that's when they sometimes are >the worst. (not you guys) So, I'm just working and crying and praying >and getting a lot done along the way. I just got a request from my >church to take on extra responsibility as they figure those with the >most work, alwasy get things done. I need to learn to say no. Cause >otherwise, I'll be a splat on the ground somewhere between here and >Germany. Dr. Daniel is so nice. I'm getting along extremely well with >him. He's got everything set up for us. Now If only I could get >everything organized here and the cow would not give birth til I'm back, >I'll be fine. Thanks, Lisa, Love ya. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: