adhesions, can someone help

Thu Oct 17 11:30:05 2002

Hi everyone, I just found this message board. I was so surprised that so many of you are going through this. I thought maybe if I share my story someone may be able to help give me some insight to the terrible thing called adhesions. I will try to be a brief as I can. Seven months ago I had to have a partial hysterectomy. Two weeks after the surgery I was in alot of pain. I found out it was adhesions. ( From past surgeries I know I am very prone to getting) I went back in for laproscopic surgery to remove them. About two weeks later it started again. I was then sent everywhere. Tests , doctors. found out the adhesions twisted my intestines, were wrapped around my bladder..etc. I again 12 weeks ago had surgery. I had to have part of my intestines removed and some reconstructive things done. Again after the surgery I have pain, sharp pains, shooting pains, dull aching, and cramping in different parts of my stomach. I am back to work, which is very difficult to get through the day because I'm on my feet all day. Now I am back for tests...etc. And they do not show anything wronge, and I'm back to square one. Can anyone help, give me some info. or anything, Thankyou all so much, Sue

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: