Bobbi,Tami, Multi Post!

Tue Oct 15 18:47:29 2002

Bobbi..How are you feeling hon?? i know ya go to L.R. on Thurs..and i am praying hard that this Doc.. is educated in adhesions..and that he treats you accordingly..and especially takes care of the pain..and gets you to a comfy spot.but if not Bobbi..then lets think about getting you in to pain management in Tx with me ok..so even if Thurs doesnt tturn out exactly right you still have other options available to you..so dont get all depresed and stuff ok..cause if need be Richard and i will come get you and take you to the Dr in Tx ok... So keep your chin up ok..girl..but i will be praying hard for you especialy on Thurs ok.. Hugs and Love Tish

Now to my Dear Dear Tami...i know this is just driving you nuts..trying to figure out what to do...and i have been praying that God will give you some insight to what the correct decision is...i ju wondered if you had goten to peak o the pain Dr yet...the key to the whole thing might be with him he may know a better answer for you..for right now..so definitely do that before you make any decisions ok... Im having a tough couple of days...besides thi pain..im stressed out..we got tthe old "Mom im in jail call from our middle son" grrr..unpayed tickets over a thousand dollars worth ha...and Dad being TX.DPS...for 25 yrs..said hes sitting it out..so he has for 5 day now..ha..and thats not easy on a Mom either..but i know hes right..but still..and so we made a flying trip to Tx sunday.at least im close by...i think he gets out tonight...maybe i can sleep a little after that..i havent since his call came on Friday..Well i am going to put somehing in the US Mail for you tomorrow ok..and please please Tami..let me know wha you decide ok...Hugs and Love..

--
Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: