Re: Surgeon in Houston

Tue Oct 15 00:55:29 2002

Sarah, I lived in Port Lavaca Texas several years ago and I went to the University of Texas Health Science Center, it used to be across from Hermann Hospital. That's where I had my surgery. My doctor from there has since retired, but the staff was awesome. I actually used two different doctors there. I really liked the doctors and the staff at that hospital. Like I said it's been since 1987 but I can say out of 11 operations and doctors and hospitals, that was a good memory for me.... I know it is a teaching hospital, but they all have to learn, so if you choose to use it, you might get a doctor who is also a teacher, and he may bring along a student doctor with him or her. I didn't mind it because like I said they all have to learn. My doctors were compassionate doctors and that is a very good lesson for any doctor starting out in medicine. Hopefully if they train with a good compassionate Doctor it will stick with them for all their days to come, if you know what I mean... The last Dr I used in Texas was in Victoria and I would recommend him to anyone also. I was impressed with him because he considers the adhesions a challenge and he doesn't give up. Don't misunderstand me,he's not knife happy, but he was determined to try to make me better. I just moved back to Las Vegas thats the only reason I don't use him anymore. He is adhesions skilled and he operated on me twice. Victoria is about 2 hours from Houston, and they have a couple of pretty good hospitals as well. Let me know if you are interested in his name and number and I'll give it to you.... Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers, Tami

At Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Sarah wrote: >
>Is there anyone out there from Houston? I'm looking for a surgeon in
>Houston who can help me. I'm at my limit, and am desperately seeking a
>laparoscopy, only to improve my quality of life for the time being. I've
>seen my 3rd doctor today, and was told the same old thing....."adhesions
>don't cause problems unless they cause a bowel obstruction....."
>
>If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that I would have the money
>I need to get to Germany!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: