Re: Howdy everyone

Sun Oct 13 08:51:15 2002

Laura <sweetiepie42055423@yahoo.com> wrote:I have a cpl question's. I was in the ER again last night,for pain and nausea. I was so dehydrated that I had to have IV fluid's before they could take any blood,because no blood would come out. I am barely eating,because of my pain. The doc said he think's I have horrible irratible bowel. I am alway's running a temperature of about 100o. Dose anyone with irratible bowel run a temperature also? I am considering applying for disability,but I think it will be close to impossible to get. Dose anyone get SSI for irriatable bowel? I am going back to my GI doc for another exam. I am so anxious lately,my leg's are wiggling constantly,and I feel panicky. This is all taking a huge toll on me. I'm afraid to ask my doc for any anxiety med's,because they think I'm crazy already. Thank you for your reply's,and plz pray for me. I am so tired,I never thought your bowel's could disrupt your life so much. Laura

Laura, Hi hon, I hope this e-mail finds you feally a little better this a.m. I have alot of problems in the intestines also and want to ask you, last night did they tell you what your cbc was? Because many times before I learned to ask lots of questions the E.R. drs would let me go only to find out later they let me go with a high cbc meaning infection. I think it best you go to your Dr. tomarrow if possible, are you fevering this aaa.m.? Drink lots of water hon push it very hard today, maybe you have an infection in that bowel? That would make your legs do what they are doing. Hope this helped in some way. Shawna

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: