Re: E-Mail Angels

Sun Oct 13 01:03:20 2002

SammyD832@aol.com wrote:Shawna F, Hey girl, Thanks & my mom sent it to me she really did it & I do not have a clue how, she a computer wizz!!!!! I on the other hand am not at all, I just peck around!!! lol...Yes you did read I'm a grandma, a new one that is to a beautiful 2 month old baby boy!!!!!!! And by marriage to two georgeous girls one 2 years old & one 4 years old!!! Recently found out my daughter in law is pregnant, so that will be one more, & like you none of ours live in the same town, just 2 hours away!!!!!!!!!! And I so would love to get out there & run & play with them all the time, I would have them all 24/7....I love kids!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I hate about these Adhesions, they rid us of so much of our lives, Oh I still do these things but I pay, for days!!!! I have alot of fight in me but after 14 surgries & only being 37 years old I'm just getting so tired of this pain!!!!!!!! I know I cant live like this for another 20 years, thats how long I have sufferd with this endo, Adhesion diaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well sweety I'll be praying for you, Take care & Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, & hugs, Angie

Angie, thats my daughters name, we have a "few things in common, grandchildren, names and adhesions, what a combination!!! I have lived with adhesions since I was 17 at least and have found great courage through this struggle. I too, wish I could play with the kids, just holding them is hard. I do it any way because there is no way for the little ones to understand the difference. You have a good night also Shawna F

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: