Re: Fwd: E-Mail Angels

Sun Oct 13 00:26:31 2002

SammyD832@aol.com wrote: > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822 From: Cfm229@aol.com

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 00:06:45 EDT Subject: E-Mail Angels To: SammyD832@aol.com

Once upon some time ago ... An e-mail came my way. As most computer users know, That's just a normal day.

I clicked and read the message sent, And should have known right there What earthly angels really meant I learned ... they're everywhere !

Our Heavenly Father, up above, Is up to date you see That unconditional flowing love Has got His own "P.C."!

God's internet is fully staffed, By angels all on-line I sat back in my chair and laughed, I understood ...cloud nine!

That e-mail sent to me that day, Was just a simple note. But like the sun emits its' ray, I knew ... that Heaven wrote!

I understand this sounds absurd Like I need therapy! But angels' help us hear Gods' word By whatever means may be.

Angie, that was real sweet and cute how did you do that? Didn't I read in one of your posts you are a grandmother? So am I 2 beautiful girls, they live out of state. ShawnaF

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: