Re: HI ANGIE, WELCOME TO IAS, CINDY SHRUHA..

Sat Oct 12 14:26:52 2002

Well Thanks for the Welcome Miss Cindy!! I know you all do not hear from me much, but I've been on the quilt for 1 year & on the IAS, as well!!!!! I have suffered with Adhesions for 18 years, so I've been researching for quite a few. I am very fortunate to have a OBGYN who believes in Adhesions & the pain that they cause!! But have been through thousands of tests with other docs as well, & all the bull all through my life!!!!!!! This diease has caused me alot of problems, & trmendous amounts of pain in my life as you probally can say so for yourself, my bad days out weigh my good thats for sure!!!!!!!!! Now, I'm having the bladder problems as well, already had it lifted years ago, but now its just a bunch of other things like not empting & always feeling full & very painful in that area as well as if we need more PAIN, huh....lol!!!! I'm so sorry your bed ridden I just Thank GOD I'm not there yet, but the Docters do think that one day I will be there as well as need a wheelchair!!!!!!!! But I'm gonna pray they find a cure before then, For all of us!!!!!!!!!!! Well my sweet Girl, I'll be praying for you as well as keeping in touch just always put my name on it because sometimes I just scan really quick cant sit in this chair for long, but will Answer your mail , Promise!!!!!!!!!! The next couple days will be kinda busy with new grandson so dont think I'm ignoring you, I promise I'm not!! My personal e-mail is SammyD@aol.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care, & love & Hugs, always nice to have a new friend who understands,.................................Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: