Re: Don't Know What To Do - Need Help!

Fri Oct 11 19:26:36 2002

Dear Robyn, Im so sorry That your in such pain right now..and i wondered if your getting any pain meds at all...to hold you over til your surgery.? And i also wondered if you had done much research ..regarding adhesions etc..? If not i would ask you to please please do some research about what causes adhesions before you do anything..especially having surgery. And at the very least i wonder if your Dr plans to use an adhesion barrier of any kind...that is the most important point i can make.. Myself i have had 2 surgerys for adhesions..one with a barrier and one without..and i will tell you...that my last surgery was with a barrier..and even with that...i am much much much worse off since then..in tons more pain..and much more disabled..now as well..and for me...I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT..have another surgery until i can go to Germany and have surgery with one of the very skilled Drs there and where the Drs can use Confluent Spray Gel as a barrier....Because i cannot afford to be any worse off than i am now..and chances are if i was to have surgery again without confluent spray gel...the adhesions will be much worse..once again. My advice to you is to read the Adhesions Quilt and some of the personal stories there...and just research reasearch research...before you go any further with your plans for surgery ok...if i can be of any help to you whatsoever please dont hesitate to ask..either here on the board or you can email me personally..at CookieTish@aol.com. God Bless You.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: