Re: Educating Instead of Medicating: Symptoms -- Diseases...Causes -- Cures

Thu Oct 10 23:41:20 2002

Helen Dynda <olddad66@runestone.net> wrote:I have not read this information. If it's as interesting as it sounds, maybe one of you will be motivated to share your comments about this website on the Message Board?? X> Educating Instead of Medicating: Symptoms - Diseases...Causes - Cures.....What Your Doctor Won't Tell You?! Find your symptoms and find what kind of foods will help you cure your disease. http://curezone.org/diseases/pain.asp

If you go into this site, click onto Guestbook, then put in what you are looking for within this site you will find alot of deep research plus things your Dr. won't tell you if you are willing to take the time to read it. I went to this area put in small intestinal infection and found several sites within, one in which talks indepth about the entire intestinal system, what goes wrong, and states about adhesionsin the colon that are caused by inflammations and irritations to the bowel wall. When mucus membrane breaks down, tissue becomes exposed open and irritated. The raw surfaces begin to stick together as a result of glue-like substance secreted from the tissue. This is a serious condition and requires delicate treatment to correct. I also found, muscle spasms is a chronic tightning of the fibers due to hyperactivity in the nerve impulses controlling muscle action. There is alot more this site is a "Wealth of info ladies. Shawna F

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: