Re: adhesions of course :)

Wed Oct 9 21:38:54 2002

Re: adhesions of course :) From: Koolinsask@aol.com Wed Oct 9 21:08:23 2002

Cherryl, That's the spirit!! Hopefully, other adhesion-sufferers -- who read read this message -- will decide to "arm" themselves with information too so that you (and they) will recognize that "some doctors" are not worthy of being a doctor!!

I sense that you are not too happy with "this doctor" - if this is so, why wait another 6 weeks to be seen by him? There really are doctors out there, who have compassion for their patients. I read someplace that nurses in hospitals have pretty good insight as to which doctors they would recommend to a friend or family member. Perhaps you want to think about this for awhile.

Basically, I encourage you and others to learn as much as you can about the adhesion related disorder (ARD) symptoms you are experiencing - so you will be able to recognize if your doctor has the same knowledge about adhesions as you do.

Sometimes a good tactic is to print-out some of the best information from the Internet to give to your doctor. If he accepts it willingly - and seems interested - perhaps you will have found a doctor, who will listen to you and do what he can to help you through difficult times that come with ARD.

Scroll to the bottom of this webpage, enter my name and click: Search Adhesions -- and you will find some of the best information on the Internet - and you didn't have to sort through a hodge podge of articles on one of the search engines.

I challenge you to do this; and I also challenge all of you who read this, to do your homework too. Your knowledge about ARD can make a difference for you; but no one else can do this for you. C'mon, Take Charge of Your Health!!

Helen D.

At Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Koolinsask@aol.com wrote: >
>See, this is exactly what i have understood as well......when i see him again
>in six weeks, i am going to arm myself with more knowledge, and i am going to
>ask him many questions! He had just said it so matter of factly, that it
>almost instantly pissed me off! It was as if he was saying, and don't tell me
>they cause pain! Thank you for letting me know that information, the more i
>arm my self with, the better off i will be!
>
>Thanks again
>Cherryl

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: