Update

Tue Oct 8 12:00:14 2002

Two weeks ago I had a visit with my obgyn because the pelvic pain was back. Even though this doctor was the one who did my lap and has pictures in my file of the adhesions he removed two years ago, I am starting over with the tests. Yesterday I had to endure the ultrasound. No ovarian cysts were found, but a polyp in my uterus was found. I was told that that was probably the cause of the spotting I have been experiencing. And, as everyone knows, the ultrasound tech stated that even though there was a big possibility of recurrence, she would not be able to see any adhesions through this test. I meet with my doctor on Thursday to go over the results and find out the next course of action. I feel I am at the end of my rope. My heating pad and I have been becoming really close!!! I am at a loss with what to expect with polyps. I've been hearing from other people that they can cause infertility and in some rare cases cancer. I am only 30 with no children yet. My husband and I are planning on waiting another year or so before trying. Anyway, I just needed to vent.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: