I don't know what to do..

Mon Oct 7 15:40:26 2002

Does anyone know anything that I can do for some type of pain relief when I can't find a Doctor anywhere that will help me. I'm desperate I cannot take this pain any longer. Nothing over the counter is going to touch this pain. I've been to Doc after Doc and they could care less whether I live, or die or whether the pain is unbearable or not. Everyday that I get up is worse than the day before. I saw a Doc last week who told me it couldn't be adhesion pain since I just had them removed once in April and once in May 2002. He's a nut. I know my body and what''s wrong. I never could understand how someone could commit suicide but it doesn't seem so hard if someone had to live in this kind of pain and can't find anyone who gives a hoot about you. Sorry to rant and rave but I'm at the end of my rope. I'm suppose to see another Doc but not until the 17th of October and with the pain like it is I can't make it that long. I've called everyone I know trying to find something for this pain. They put me on the Duragesic patch 3 weeks ago and I can't tell that it's doing anything at all, and of course my regular Doc is out of the office until next Tuesday. Sorry to bother all of you just needed to vent. Love, Bobbi

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: