post surgical problems

Sun Oct 6 08:52:48 2002

I just happened to run across this website while on obgyn.net. I recently had an exploratory lap in an effort to find the source to two years of chronic pelvic pain. After the surgery I was told that the doctors found alot of adhesions (mostly in the upper area) and several fibroids. I have been back to the doctors several times because the pains seemed to be getting worse, post surgery, instead of better. I saw another doctor in the same clinic on friday. He told me that when the exploratory lap was done they just diagnosed the problem but did not remove anything. I have been running back and forth to this clinic complaining of pain and they have been responding by telling me there is nothing they can do for me with out addressing the findings. It appears to me that they must think that adhesions and fibroids could not possibility be the cause of my problem. Is it just me? Would you hope that a problem would be cleared up after surgery? Or would you at least hope that it would be addressed as a possible cause? Any suggestions on how to deal with the adhesions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: