Re: How do you get your family to understand???

Sat Oct 5 14:16:29 2002

Dear Sarah... I am so sorry that you are suffering from all of this adhesion pain ..plus the pain of your family not understanding..this is one of the most painful elements of this affliction, this one seems to hurt worse than the pain does sometimes... but i think your doing exactly the correct thing..in giving her all of the information you can find..i think i heard that there is a site on the Bombobeach website that is directed specifically at the loved ones of folks in chronic pain...also there is some wonderful information at RestMinistries.org i believe thats the website..if not let me know and i willl look it up for you again ok.. Just keep giving your Mom all the info that you can..also i have a very wonderful and understanding husband..who researches about adhesions more than i even do and he talked to alot of folks that live have loved ones who suffer from chronic pain..and he said he would be glad to email your Mom and maybe he could help her understand a little more..anything at all that we can do to help you...we will be happy to ok..just let us know..ok..and keep your chin up girl..and remember you have a bunch of sisters here who know exactly what your going through...and we are always here for ya ok.. Just let me know and i will be happy to do anything i can for you ok.. Much Love and Hugs Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: