Re: adhesions after gallbladder removal?

Sat Oct 5 00:09:37 2002

David wrote:I remembering writing in this forum a few years but since my symptoms are back once again I feel compelled to try again. In 1994 I had my gall bladder removed. However it didn't relieve the pain. It seemed to have gotten worse. Had EVERY test known including liver biopsy, ct-scan, blood tests, sonograms, x-rays ercp, upper g.i.series, ect. from many different doctors. All said the same thing, nothing could be found. No organic disease. Nothing. Could be adhesions. Maybe. I'm a 51 year old male who runs ultra marathons (50 mile races) and goes to the boxing gym religiously. Besides this rotten ache I have where my gallbladder once was I suffer from excellent health. It seems to come and go as it pleases. Sometimes mild. Sometimes severe. Sometimes for a few days, or hours. Sometimes for weeks or months. Has anybody out there experienced adhesions and similar symptoms from gallbladder removal? Or am I just nuts?

david, I also had simular problems and still do in that area, from my gallbladder being removed the adhesions attached to my liver. Before they got worse I would have periods where one day was mild and another very severe. You are not nuts and I would advise you to look through the archives of messages and chats and see what others have posted with simular problems, but remember no tests will pick it up if you have adhesions. Often there are posts simular to yours and Helen posts often many interesting web sites that can help educate you on this. Hope this helps you in some small way Shawna F If i can help more let me know, we care.

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: