Hi everyone

Fri Oct 4 23:00:05 2002

Well just a quick note here to vent,and seek advice. I went to my GP today. I wrote down my list of symptom's. And I took my Mom with me,so she could hear what my Doctor had to say. I was weighed,and have lost another 7 pound's in less then a month. I have lost over 30 pound's now since May or June. I brought this up to my Doc,and she said"Well you had extra weight to loose anyway,so this isn't to big of a deal. But now that you are getting close to your ideal weight,I wan't to watch this." OKAY. She looked at my medication's,and said "Well,how does the Zoloft seem to help your depression?" I said,I take it for the pain,not deprression. She said"Well,this could be causing your appetite to decrease." OKAY. And then what I have been waiting for" Have you ever seen a therapist?" I have been waiting for this question now to come about eventually. All of my test's come back normal,I don't have Endo or adhesion's. I was thinking it was my gallblader but my ultrasound was normal. So she scheduled another abdominal ultrasound,and refered me to another GI doctor. I have constipation,diarhea,nausea,abdominal and lower back pain,hair loss,I cant eat because it hurt's so much after I eat,and I am constantly running a fever,along with fatigue and achy muscle's. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can anyone help me? Or offer me any advice? Thank you and God bless. Laura

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: