ANTI-INFLAMMATORIES along with PAIN MEDS are a must for the inflammation caused by adhesions...CORRECTED!!!

Fri Oct 4 19:27:05 2002

PLEASE NOTE THIS CORRECTION: 1200mgs - 1600 mgs of Advil.....NOT LodineX or Celebrex!!!

On June 21, 2000...Beverly Doucette and I discussed the importance of anti-inflammatories for the inflammation caused by adhesions. ~ ~ ~ ~

H> Many adhesion-sufferers are taking anti-inflammatories. No doctor has ever told me that I should take them!

B> Keep in mind that most Drs. don't even know what to do for ARD - let alone recommend something!! The pain is caused by the adhesion attachment-sites being pulled on and agitated - thus creating inflammation; so anti-inflamatories - in conjunction with pain meds - are a must. Usually 1200mgs -1600 mgs of Advil a day.

H> When a person experiences chronic pain - and does not take anti-inflammatories - does this cause MORE adhesions to form?

B> Adhesions do not continue to form once formed!! They get harder or toughen up as time goes on; but they do not and are not capable of forming spontaneously from inflammation.

B> They can and do form, however, from an " inflamed " appendix; because that is an infection waiting to burst! Not the same type of inflamation at all!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: