I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Fri Oct 4 14:52:24 2002

X> I NEED YOUR HELP!!

YES, I certainly could use some help.!! I have NOT had any personal experience with many of the topics associated with ARD - and I'm finding my volunteer efforts a little overwhelming at this time. I could cut back or quit; but I don't want to do that. Volunteering information has been very therapeutic for me; and the " distraction technique " (of volunteering) sure beats having to pay a professional person many $$$$$$$$'s

If you've had a lot of personal experience with one (or several) of the following topics--and you are willing to do the research - as well as actually read and evaluate the topic you have chosen - I would like to hear from you!! Please tell me which topic(s) you are willing to accept the responsibility for:

1.) ADHESION BARRIERS

2.) BLADDER and BOWEL-RELATED CONCERNS (CHOOSE THE TOPIC(s) YOU'VE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH)..SUCH AS.....BOWEL OBSTRUCTION -- CONSTIPATION -- DEHYDRATION -- DIARRHEA -- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME -- LAXATIVES -- OSTOMY -- PARALYTIC ILEUS --PERITONITIS -- SHORT BOWEL SYNDROME (SBS) -- SPECIAL DIETS

3.) CHRONIC PAIN -- CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT

4.) DISABILITY

5.) DRUGS.....SUCH AS: ANTI - INFLAMMATORY DRUGS -- OPIIOID or OPIATE DRUGS

6.) ETHICAL & LEGAL CONCERNS

7.) SURGERY-RELATED TOPICS

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: