duragesic patch

Fri Oct 4 11:23:53 2002

I don't know you and I'm not trying to scare you, but I recently was detoxed from this patch I call my hell. It disrupted every phase of my life.

Dr.s forget to tell us that the patch isn't accurate. If you sweat (side effect) this lessens the amount of drug going into your system. I sweated perfusely. I had to change my patch every 2 days (48 HOURS) instead of the usual dosage of 3 days(72 hours). I was on this patch for 2years. It was all hell. I've begged 4 different doctors to get me off the patch and no one would help me. I was dying slowly every day. My boyfriend could do nothing but hold me while I cried and begged to die fast. I then out of desperation called my insurance company and begged someone to help me before I died. I talked to a woman named Debra Fisher at the insurance company and she put me in touch with a group called NEW VISIONS centered in Maryland General Hospital thats where I stayed for detox 5 days then Had to go back 1 1/2 days later because I had not been completely detoxed. You see even they MD GENERAL HOS. didn't know enough about this drug to properly detox me. And it was refreshing to hear them admit it. They deal with street addicts (HERION, smack, cocaine ect.) But they had not treated a person on prescription Duragesic Patches. It does so much more than street drugs and I am glad I found they and MS. Fisher at Magellin at blue cross blue shield. I still have a long way to go, but I'm going to live now. I was so sure before I was at the that point of no return.

There are pain management centers who offer alternative things. There is help out there. Don't settle for this is your only way, its not the patches just keep increasing in large dosages. I know first hand. I'll be crippled soon and in a wheel chair, but I will know what I'm doing and no Problems with the HELL PATCH.

God Bless you and keep you well and pain free.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: