Hurricane Lillian from Sally

Thu Oct 3 18:22:16 2002

Good afternoon everyone, I'm sure you are all aware that our own dear Lillian was in the path of the hurrican named after her. Well, she just called to say she is fine, a little subdued, at least by the tone of her voice, but she's alive and well with no stories about near escapes or roofs flying through the air. If she has these stories she's not telling. Thought you would all want to hear as soon as possible.

I really miss not getting all those hundred of emails a day and I'm not being idiotic (well, maybe a little) I went to the message board on the IAS Board, but its not the same thing. My computer is so slow because of our antiquated phone lines, (we had an eight party line, can you believe that, until maybe 12 years ago. Try doing a business that way. When I get back from my operation, I'll be free of pain and ready to take on the world, oh, please, God, Let it be true. Love you all, even those of you that sometimes are less than lovable. LOL, rolling on the floor laughing, too many meds), Love and prayers, Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: