Questions related to adhesion symptoms...

Thu Oct 3 13:37:59 2002

I would appreciate any input or sharing of experiences with ARD. As I posted earlier, I am having a great deal of pain esp. on the right side in my back. My abdomen and pelvis is tender to the touch and I'm running a low grade fever with some nausea. I had a lot of pressure on my bladder and was constantly voiding. Yesterday I had the pressure but I couldn't get anything out but a couple drops at a time. Tuesday evening I had intestinal cramps and woke up early a.m. with the big "D", which I never have. When I had an acute bowel obstruction, I vomited uncontollably, and when I was hospitalized with a partial obstruction,the hospital report stated my computed axial tomography of the abdomen was consistant with inflammatory changes, early obstructive changes. At that time my symptoms were right sided abdominal pain and nausea. My questions is, can you have a partial bowel obstruction over a period of time? Is an x-ray the only test or is past medical history relevent. I don't want to be over reacting nor do I want to ignore how my body feels. I am extremely fatigued. Do you think these symptoms are the nature of the beast? Thanks for your time, Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: