Been off work all week.

Thu Oct 3 10:56:05 2002

Hello everyone, Need some help - I've been home all week (was to go back to work today) but I'm still feeling real crappy. Here's whats going on. I suffer from adhesions and now I'm having problems with my colon. I think the adhesion are now attaching to my colon but I don't get to the my NEW GYNO until Wednesday. I woke up Monday feeling run down and pain in my lower left side (where I had my cyst removed last year) I normally have pain there but lately it's been different (I also suffer from IBS). I ended up at the ER monday night and basically walked away with the diagnosis I gave the doctor (adhesions and cysts on my remaining ovary). I went to my regular doctor on Tuesday (I almost forgot - I've been having blood in my stools, but not everytime - just 2 known times). Anyway, he feels I need to go the endro/adhesion route thinking the endro is in my colon and he's luckily sending me to a new gyno. Here's my main question - I need a note for work for being off and his note was for Mon-Wed. - I got up this morning and still feel weak and pain in my abdomin. I need to call my doctor for an extension - hopefully I can be back to work Monday. Should I have a problem asking for this. Oh I want to add that my vicodin is barely touching the pain. Again, how do I ask my doctor for an extension. Also at work by being off for 5 days - its counts as a leave and doesn't count as an "absense", if that makes sense. Please need some advice. Thank you,

--
Robyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: