Re: Any adhesiolysis success stories?

Tue Oct 1 17:55:13 2002

HI TOO YOUR QUESTION .I guess it really depends on the person body how they heal and form adhesions .as for my self 11 sergerys and no luck yet they come back this last one i had done was the worst done on 9-20-02 .doc said this was the worst as for as many times as he open me up.some people can have so many different seregrys and never had this happen to them and thats great but then there are people like us that just keep forming .everyone is different .wish it was that easy for us (:but as we know its a hard painful road ): at least we have this sight and know we are not alone good luck alaina -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 17:45:18 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Any adhesiolysis success stories? I had a TAH/BSO 7/12/02. I have been in pain since 4 weeks post op. I talked to a Gen Surgeon who suspects adhesions and so do I. I scanned the message boards and I don't see many success stories. The FAQ on the site reads "There was a complete remission of pain in 45% of the patients, with 35% of patients reporting a substantial improvement" Has anyone here had success with adhesiolysis?
--

Thanks,
Nancy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: