Re: Surgery Inquiry/Sally

Tue Oct 1 16:38:03 2002

At Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Hi, I'm having my surgery in Germany with Dr. Kruschinski in Frankfurt on October 25th.
>
>Dr. Kruschinski is charging me $6,000 not including the spray gel kits which I imagine I'll need five or six. I'm choosing Dr. Kruschinski because he uses a form of abdomen lift that does not include the use of gas. I smashed my left shoulder, top, socket, ball of the arm, and upper arm in an accident in 1972. It hurts constantly, but I don't want a bone replacement because I am afraid of adhesions.
>
> The gas from my previous surgeries has gone to my shoulder before and caused me pain for months. It never seems to want to leave. I've had surgery with Dr. Reich and was impressed with him. He assures me that Dr. Kruschinski is a fine doctor who has done about 2,400 operations if memory serves me correctly and sometimes it doesn't. So with all the "hidden" vibes going around here, I wanted to explain my choice. Everyone doesn't have to go to the same doctor, and not going to one doctor, but another is not a putdown of the other doctor. Love, Sally

Well said Sally!! You go girl! Each doctor has pros/cons to their surgery and each patient needs to decide what is best for them! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: