Dear kcmo rose

Sun Sep 29 06:26:31 2002

Sheesh, when it rains, it pours. I know your feeling of helplessness. Thats what all our related conditions do to us. Robs us of our ability to to help others as we can barely help ourselves. I hope you have adequate pain management. I take several kindsa anitdedressents and ainxeity meds and they really help.I was never very religious but I pray to god each day about all I have to be greatful for and ask him to hear my prayers for those worse off than me. It helps redirect my thinking. Every moth I wonder how on earth we will manage financially and some how I always get what I need. My family thinks I'm nuts. They accept my mothers fybomyalgigia but keep their distance from me. But I have great friends who help however they can. Buying paper plates and cups or doing the laundry. I was once so proud I would never dream of excepting help from anyone but now it is a blessing. You will be in my prayers. Ask for more help, especially from god or whatever you believe in and you will always be taken care of. Maybe not the way you preffer but... And time will pass. Much love, Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: