just a thought

Sat Sep 28 18:15:21 2002

just want to say the only way to get rid of the pain to to either take pain meds which really dont help its still hurts or go though sregery and that two might be many after the first cause in most people they come back i been though alot and really dont know answers for this just what i go though each sergery i do get pain after a few months and i know when its growing and i can feel it .i just had it dont its been 10 days and i can feel things happening building up inside i hope its not if it is this is fast but they say as soon as your done with sergery it starts building again so there is no cure just time .going though this every 6 months is not a good thing each time i go under there are risks this time i had a lot of bleeding and this one took longer .so what do we do live with the pain or go under not knowing if we will wake up this time or something really bad goes wrong ? and when we do think about it we go under to get rid of that pain ? can anyone tell me if they had good with a pain med that really works with out the feelings of being on them . what has help ? what dont make us sick? thanks hugs alaina

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: